BAERING is seeking an Account Executive to serve as the primary point person for the firm’s expanded accounts. The Account Executive reports directly to the Group Account Director.
Account Executives also contribute to the firm’s largest accounts by supporting Senior Account Executives and their team members by handling the execution of tactical and strategic communications and marketing campaigns. The Account Executive has a strong grasp of the tactical execution of comprehensive communications campaign and continues to develop strategic skills by working closely with the Group Account Director and Vice Presidents.
- Client relations and account management
- Media relations and public relations
- Social media management
- Account strategy
- Relationship development with key media members
- Regular client reporting implementation and management
- Directing in-person client meetings as well as overseeing all client related projects handled internally by staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university focusing in communications, public relations, journalism or English
- 2-4 years of experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Excellent writing skills and understanding of AP Style
- Project and budget management experience