Join Our Team
We are seeking explorers, dreamers and renegades.
Not afraid to stare down a challenge? We’re your crew. Ready to turn the expected upside down? Drop us a line, and let’s get this conversation started.
Senior Brand Manager
Are you a strategic public relations mastermind? Are you searching for a collaborative agency environment? Let BAERING put your skills to the test.
BAERING is seeking a Senior Brand Manager who understands the ins and outs of being the ultimate marketing and PR professional. The Senior Brand Manager will report to the Group Account Director. We’re searching for a candidate who is a proven, weathered veteran of the agency lifestyle and all the joys that come with it! At BAERING, we do it all—from branding and creative services to public relations and strategic communications.
In this role, you’ll manage our firm’s premiere accounts spanning multiple industries, including agriculture, healthcare, technology, nonprofits and more. You’ll serve as the primary point of contact for globally recognized Fortune 500 companies, regional middle-market businesses and startups across the Research Triangle, one of the fastest growing technology hubs in country. You’ll engage in the strategic ideation of innovative projects, inspire and refine new ideas across our junior client services team and learn new ways to think outside the box.
- Execution of strategic marketing and PR campaigns
- Scope of work creation and budget management
- New business proposal creation
- Development and maintenance of client relationships
- Management of advertising strategy and campaign development
- Supervision of social media strategy development and execution
- Management of web design and development
- Maintaining relationships with media members
- Serving as the primary point of contact for BAERING marquee clients
- Implementing regular client reporting strategies
- Attending and leading in-person client meetings
Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the Group Account Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university focusing in communications, public relations, journalism or English
- 5+ years of agency experience managing three or more clients
- Excellent writing skills and understanding of AP Style
- Proven track record of developing client-facing, strategic communications campaigns amongst paid, earned, shared and owned channels
- Extensive project and budget management experience
- People management know-how (e.g., you’ve managed teams of two or more people)
Ready to take the next step of your career? Send your resume, cover letter and any relevant links to CAREERS@BAERINGGROUP.COM.
The Project Manager is responsible for driving efficiency and streamlining operations across all projects at the agency. The Project Manager reports to the Group Account Director.
While this role is not client-facing, its sole purpose is to make the agency’s operations seamless to the client.
- Supporting projects across agency and acting as hub to connect creative, media and client services teams
- Orchestrating all tasks across project lifecycle, including timeline and milestone development, scheduling, freelancer management, etc.
- Creative resource management agency-wide (employees and freelancers), including day-to-day time management support for creative team (design and video)
- Working collaboratively with the client services team to streamline processes and drive efficiency across the project lifecycle
- Quality control on all creative deliverables, including design, web/digital and video, including ensuring all internal and client feedback has been addressed
- Managing procurement and curation of all assets needed for creative, media, video and event projects (i.e., creative and media specifications, brand elements, logos, etc. as well as other client materials)
- Working with external vendors to coordinate creative execution to spec (e.g., working with tradeshow exhibit vendors, advertising vendors, etc.)
- Managing continued adoption of Mavenlink project management software across the agency and implementing new and existing projects in Mavenlink, including:
- Documenting all processes and executing team training
- Creating and managing project templates
- Keeping software up-to-date and adjusting for agency needs, iincluding working with software representatives to make software and process updates as needed
- Assisting with estimating and scoping creative projects
- Assisting the leadership team with new business proposals/RFPs, as needed
- Additional team support, which includes:
- Supporting client services team in developing better project and time management skills
- Assisting the Group Account Director in creating process documentation to drive efficiency
Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the Group Account Director.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 5 years of project management experience, ideally in an agency setting
- Familiarity with or past use of Mavenlink project management software strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience managing website, digital, print, and video projects
- Experience managing creative teams
Senior Copywriter/Creative Strategist
The Senior Copywriter/Creative Strategist works closely with team members at all levels (client services, designers, art directors and other copywriters) to conceive, articulate and create concepts and campaign themes. The Sr. Copywriter is responsible for developing content and writing copy for all agency output, including web sites, traditional and digital advertising campaigns, e-mail marketing, and other online marketing initiatives.
The Sr. Copywriter is a polished communicator capable of developing strategic solutions to client challenges. A keen familiarity with trends in public relations, branding, marketing and advertising in general along with a thorough understanding of design principles is required.
He or she will serve as a mentor to the creative team and be seen as a creative leader within the agency. He or she will support sales and marketing as needed, including concept development and new business pitches.
The Sr. Copywriter reports to the Vice President, Brand Strategy.
- Collaborates with creative and client services to determine the conceptual and copy direction of branding and advertising initiatives
- Creating promotional copy, including ad copy, website copy, social media copy and press releases, as needed
- Works with creative and account leads to help scope and estimate new creative projects
- Works with designers and video editors to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style
- Interacts with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
- Translating creative direction and messaging from concept through effective content and engaging copy
- Maintaining the highest quality standards with respect to agency and client brands, and exercising QC on all creative
- 6-8 years of experience as a copywriter in an agency environment (including experience with both traditional and digital media)
- A keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of digital trends and technologies
- A strong understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- Experience with brand development and positioning, including archetype and persona research
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences
- Expert at strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Experience with video concept development, scriptwriting and written storyboarding
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Sound understanding of visual design and a keen appreciation of the interplay between textual and visual elements
- Openness to constructive criticism and flexibility with regards to adaptation and modification
- Experience working alongside and collaborating with project management
Send your resume, cover letter and any relevant links to email@example.com.