Re-building a Condo’s Brand Reputation
When Greenbridge’s new owners contacted BAERING, they wanted to relaunch their sales push and achieve full occupancy following years of slow transactions and bad publicity. Greenbridge was considered to be one of America’s pioneering green condominium projects, having been designed by William McDonough, a leading green architect.
Amid many negative news stories, BAERING jumped in to provide sales support, image management and reputation rehabilitation, with the the primary goal of selling out the remaining 61 units over the next year.
Following a thorough discovery and strategy planning session to assess Greenbridge’s brand and messaging, we developed tactics to better position Greenbridge in the marketplace. In addition to social media management and award submissions, BAERING drove the strategy for:
- Media Relations – We distributed a steady stream of news releases and pitching angles to publications read by Greenbridge’s target audience.
- Video Testimonials – We further enhanced the reputation of Greenbridge by developing unfiltered perspectives from residents on why they love living at the development. It left viewers with the message that Greenbridge is not just a building with condos – it’s a lifestyle.
- Event Strategy + Management – To generage buzz and excitement around the condos, we created an event strategy that welcomed media, social media influencers and locals to see all that Greenbridge had to offer.
- Brand Message Development
- Social Media
- Media Relations
- Event Strategy + Management
- Photography +Videography